So you know that etiQit is a curriculum designed to equip teens and tweens with skills and strategies for social emotional health and personal safety. But what does that really mean?
To introduce and explain etiQit to students, all you need is the handy video below. While the message in the video is aimed at students, it provides a great overview of what etiQit is (and what it’s not) to anyone who wants to learn more.
Still have more questions? We’ve got answers! Check out the following links to learn more about etiQit:
- overview of what sets etiQit apart: its research-based scope and tech-inspired student appeal
- etiQit’s faQ page (a great resource for first-time users!)
- list and description of materials included in every Qit
- a fantastic FREE downloadable product, Qit 8: Being an Upstander
- etiQit’s Store Page on TeachersPayTeachers (we love followers!)